EDiR - European Diploma in Radiology
For full information about EDiR, please visit the European Board of Radiology (EBR) website at myEBR.org
The examination is open to radiologists and radiology residents in their fifth year of training in compliance with the requirements.
- The examination will provide an objective test of knowledge for radiologists at the end of training.
- Success in the examination can be anticipated to be of high value to radiologists in their career development.
- In the context of medical migration, this examination will facilitate procedures by providing an ESR-endorsed qualification to confirm proof of training supplemental to any national qualifications.
- The examination represents a significant step towards transnational harmonization of radiological standards throughout Europe.
- The Diploma certifies that a candidate has passed a high quality examination in General Radiology performed in English language.
- Candidates must at least be in their fifth year of national radiology training at the time of the examination.
- Active membership of the relevant national radiological society in the year of the examination is required.
- Candidates must be ESR full or corresponding members or members in training in the year of the examination.
For detailed information, please contact: diploma@myEBR.org.
- The fee for the European Diploma examination for full members and members in training is € 500
- The fee for the European Diploma examination for corresponding members is € 1,100
The ESR European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) is officially and fully endorsed by the UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialists, www.uems.net).
For any additional information, please contact: diploma@myEBR.org.
Stay up to date and visit our facebook page!